On-Site Systems Support Engineer (JHB)
IT – Support
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A highly professional On-Site Systems Support Engineer with amazing attention to detail and superb communication skills is sought by a fast-paced global Cloud Managed Service Provider. Your core role will be to support the C-level executives for a customer site in Parktown, Johannesburg. The ideal candidate will require current Microsoft Certifications in either MS or AZ tracks with 5+ years’ work experience in a customer facing IT support role including having supported C-level executives is essential. You must also have strong knowledge and experience of Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive, good working knowledge of networks, routing & switching & PowerShell scripting and use for administration.
- Assist users onsite and in person.
- Manage Tickets and Requests.
- Managed 3rd party vendors to SLA.
- Receive and record all calls from customers.
- Provide initial assessment of all Tickets, attempt first time resolution, and /or escalation.
- Assist with customer onboarding projects and migrations.
- Monitor and escalate Tickets according to the customer’s SLA.
- Keep users informed on status and progress of their Tickets.
- Aid customer retention and satisfaction.
- Help to improve efficiency, processes, documentation, and automation.
- Current Microsoft Certifications in either MS or AZ tracks.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a customer facing IT support role. Experience supporting C-level executives essential.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Good working knowledge of networks, routing & switching.
- PowerShell scripting and use for administration.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting capabilities including Windows OS and applications, email flow and routing, and Office 365 services. MacOS experience.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- Customer focused, with an analytical approach with good questioning & listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for an international audience.
- A confident team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- An ability to learn quickly, and a willingness to study and obtain new certifications and skills (Certification will be a KPI of the role).
- Dependable, hardworking and self-motivated.