.NET Lead Developer (Hybrid Remote)
IT – Software Development
Remote ~ Stellenbosh – Western Cape
- Develop new and maintain existing applications written in C# .NET.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Work closely with other members of the development team to create high-quality and scalable software.
- Help Developers at customers to integrate code into their environments.
- Help manage team members and ensure deliverables are completed.
- Mentor and help other Developers grow their skill sets.
- Be available for office meetups for key planning sessions.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a C# Developer.
- Developing APIs using C# .NET.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably MSSQL, is required.
- Building web and / or mobile applications.
- Able to use GIT.
- An understanding of React, Blazor or other SPA frameworks.
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with distributed applications is welcome.
- Experience leading a Development team.
- Experience with Agile SDLC and ceremonies.
- A strong understanding of Software Development principles.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.