.Net Developer (CPT Hybrid) (18-Month Contract)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
A renowned Tertiary Institution seeks the coding talents of a .Net Developer to participate in the planning, rollout of enterprise systems project while developing, maintaining solutions in a collaborative environment. Working with a team of Developers, Analysts and business resources, you will help build high-performance enterprise systems. You will also test technical changes and assist & manage Preventative Maintenance of the enterprise systems. The ideal candidate will require a 3-year Diploma in Software Engineering with 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar role and preferably have prior experience building multi-tier enterprise systems, Quality Assurance, PMBOK Project Management, Agile Development, Scrum Framework & ITIL knowledge and understanding. Your tech tools should include ASP.Net, C#, VBScript, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, RDMS, HTML, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Microsoft Azure (Cloud), CSS, Bootstrap, etc. Please note this is an 18-Month Contract.
- Participate in the planning, rollout of enterprise systems project.
- Conduct system analysis and compile and / or assist in the compilation of solutions design specifications.
- Perform software development according to specifications.
- Perform software Unit and System Testing of the enterprise system.
- Perform troubleshooting of the enterprise systems.
- Identify bugs and prepare fixes and enhancements to code.
- Test technical changes and coordinate the release of the change requests.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of system changes to application.
- Assist in the planning, management of Preventative Maintenance of the enterprise systems.
- Perform system administration in regard to user access, user requirements and assess scope require for changes and enhancements to the system.
- Provide mentor and skills transfer to team members and junior Developers in presentations, workshops and one-on-one sessions.
- 3-Year Diploma in Software Engineering.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Software Development environment at a level of a Developer.
- Web Development using ASP.Net.
- Visual Studio.
- Team Foundation Server.
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud).
- jQuery/ Angular JS.
- Web API.
- SQL Server (database).
- MVC/ Asp.Net Core.
Preferred to have –
- Experience building multi-tier enterprise systems.
- Quality Assurance understanding.
- PMBOK Project Management.
- Agile Development.
- Scrum Framework.
- ITIL knowledge and understanding.