Mid Software Engineer (React, TypeScript, Node.js) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
JOIN the UK team of a global provider of innovative Digital Transformation Solutions seeking the coding talents of a Mid Software Engineer who must be proficient with React, TypeScript & Node.js to help deliver an exciting new digital product. Your role will entail contributing to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications, communicating with clients throughout the Development process, Mobbing/Pairing while maintaining high standard quality code. You will require 3 years’ experience in a similar role, love clean code, have Web Application development and deployment experience, a solid understanding of BDD, TDD & SOLID and proficiency in TypeScript, React, Node.js, Azure, ARM Templates, OO, Enterprise Integration and Microservice Architecture.
- Contribute to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications.
- Share your enthusiasm for Continuous Delivery and Agile best practices.
- Communicate with our clients throughout the development process.
- Day to day hands-on coding, collaborative working (e.g.: Mobbing/Pairing).
- Maintain high standards of code quality through peer-review, in-team mentoring, and sharing best practice.
- Transform clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery.
- At least 3 years proven relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of a range of technologies such as TypeScript, React and Node.js.
- Experience with Azure and ARM Templates.
- Experience in rock-solid OO, Enterprise Integration skills and Microservice Architecture skills.
- A good understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID.
- A good understanding of accessibility would be preferable.
- Love clean code.
- Experience with web application development and deployment.
- Working knowledge of continuous integration processes and pipelines.
- Some exposure to Public Sector / Government clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.