Mid – Senior Network and Infrastructure Engineer
A dynamic marketing-leading online platform seeks the technical expertise of a Mid – Senior Network and Infrastructure Engineer to join its team. You will require a suitable technical IT tertiary qualification, a thorough understanding of LANs, WANs & wireless networks, TCP/IP networking and routing, have a good understanding of SMTP and DNS, UNIX, Linux, experience with Firewall, Switch and Router configuration and strong troubleshooting skills. Any understanding of SAN and experience with VMware, Hyper-V, HA, DRS, Windows & DevOps tools such as Ansible will prove beneficial.
- Relevant technical IT qualification.
- Thorough understanding of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
- Firewall, Switch and Router configuration experience.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing.
- Good understanding of SMTP and DNS.
- UNIX and Linux server administration.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good reporting and documentation skills.
- Paid after hours work involved.
- DevOps tools e.g., Ansible.
- An understanding of Storage Area Networks.
- Knowledge of VMware, Hyper-V, HA and DRS.
- Backup and recovery knowledge.
- Windows server administration.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge with others.
- Able to multitask on a daily basis.
- Can work and perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail, accurate and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills.