Mid-Senior .Net Developer (X4)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space, using the online platforms.
- Take the technical lead on larger, more complex projects.
- Drive low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions.
- Make a positive contribution to requirement workshops, or scrum events attended with a view on the broader needs of the group.
- Mentor, groom and knowledge share amongst team members.
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform Alpha Testing on all developments.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT or Informatics preferred.
- 5+ Years development experience working with ASP.NET and C#.
- 2+ Years development experience working with .NET Core.
- Understanding fundamental design patterns and principles (SOLID).
- Experience in RESTful API development.
- Client-side experience in HTML, CSS and SASS.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and source control (Git).
- Understanding of TDD.
- Previous experience on scalable websites with high traffic load.
- Caching strategies.
- Cloud experience (Azure beneficial).
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-managed and must have the ability to work independently on projects.
- Ability to constructively help others and raise team performance.
- Flexible about learning new methodologies and technologies.