Mid-Senior Developer (NodeJS, ExpressJS) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
- Build sustainable coding that can be used in the future.
- Collaborate with Front-end and Back-end Web Developers.
- Prepare code and present them to the team.
- Help establish best practices.
- Minimum 2 / 3 years of experience building and maintaining software in production
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema.
- Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability, and low latency.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques.
Tech Tools –
- Kubernetes gRPC or Sockets experience would be recommended
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, show innovation and suggest ideas.
- Positive attitude with good organisational skills.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile & work overtime if necessary.
- Effective, objective decision-maker.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven & motivated.
- The ability to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Time and priority management.
- People Management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to balance quality deliveries within tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.