Mid-Senior C# Back-End Developer (CPT/JHB)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng
A fast-paced FinTech company seeks the coding talents of a Mid-Senior C# Back End Developer to design and implement solutions, enhance trading infrastructure while writing robust & well-tested code that meets business requirements. You must have 5+ years’ experience in FinTech with working knowledge of financial systems and markets. You will also require 5+ years’ working with the Microsoft stack and C#; 3-5 years’ SQL Server and 2 years’ WebSocket / Streaming Data. Your tech toolset must also include .NET Core, DevOps, EF Core, Azure, FIX Protocol, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka/Azure Service Bus, Docker and Kubernetes. You must also be able to read and understand integration/API specifications and translate them into working solutions.
- Design and implement solutions using C# in a demanding, face-paced environment.
- Review and enhance existing trading infrastructure.
- Build services that can scale horizontally using a Microservice architecture.
- Integrate with existing services, firms or exchanges using the FIX protocol.
- Liaise with global Application Development teams.
- Write high-performing well-tested code that meets business requirements.
- 5+ Years as a Developer working the Microsoft stack.
- 5+ Years – C#.
- 3-5 Years – SQL Server.
- 2 Years – WebSocket / Streaming Data.
- 1-3 Years – .NET Core, DevOps, Azure, FIX Protocol.
- EF Core.
- RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka or Azure Service Bus, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of financial systems, knowledge of financial markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand integration/API specifications and translate them into working solutions.
- SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) experience.