Mid-Senior Back-End C# Developer
IT – Software Development
Stellenbosh – Western Cape
THE coding expertise of a self-driven Mid-Senior Back End C# Developer, with the ability to understand and interpret business requirement documentation, is sought by a leading provider of IT Solutions in the Maritime industry. The successful candidate must possess a Degree in Computer Science from an internationally accredited university with 3+ years’ experience working with C#, ASP.NET Web API (REST) and SQL Server. You will also require working knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Academic Degree at an internationally recognized University in Computer Science essential.
- 3+ years’ experience required in –
- ASP.NET Web API (REST)
- SQL Server
- Working knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Object Orientated architecture and design
- .NET Framework
- Postman / Swagger
- Git / Mercurial
- Authentication and Authorisation
- Azure DevOps
- Azure AD and SQL
- Visual Studio 2022 & .NET 6
- Able to mentor Junior/Intern Developers
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Compile technical documentation and specifications based on user requirements
- Flexi Time Option and work from home
- Strong attention to detail with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated person who is able to work in a team environment.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and takes responsibility for work required.
- Ensures high quality standards are maintained and upheld.