Mid PHP Developer (Symfony & Vue.js) (Remote or Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Work primarily in PHP, MySQL and Vue.js.
- Create back-end software supported by frontend views and components, or APIs and Web Services.
- Pull reports and write reporting scripts for databases.
- Secure and manage data.
- Integrate with various third-party platforms.
- Degree or higher qualification in IT.
- 2-4 Years’ experience in Symfony and Vue.
- PHP working experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL with the ability to write MySQL queries, views and stored procedures.
- Comfortable with Git repository management.
- Previous experience working with and implementing third party platform API integrations.
- HTML, CSS, SASS, etc. experience.
- Ability to produce a completed project from start to finish based on scope and design documents.
- Adaptable to project coding standards and requirements.
- Attention to detail, self- and time-management is a must.
- Must be willing to expand your knowledge at a rapid pace and open to being exposed to many new areas of IT/Development which will be very challenging.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve on their own as well as with a team.
- Suggest new technologies and methodologies to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of online.