Mid-Level Web Developer (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Work on bespoke web applications, taking direction from both technical and non-technical stakeholders, taking ownership of new features as well as maintaining existing ones.
- You must be able to use your own initiative in order to balance the priorities of the business in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work with an international team of Marketers, Developers and Project Managers – you will be able to take advantage of a hybrid working policy which allows you to work remotely 3 days per week and 2 days per week in a new Cape Town office.
- Degree in Computer Science (or related) or relevant industry experience (3+ years).
- Familiarity with front end tools and frameworks such as Vuejs, Webpack, Nuxt, ReactJS.
- Proficiency with backend languages such as PHP, Python or Ruby.
- Familiarity with backend tools and frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, ExpressJS.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Good working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) and associated hosting software (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM).
- Previous experience with AWS or Google cloud platform.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work alone or in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.