Software Engineer (Node.js, Typescript, React) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
THE coding talents of a Mid-Level Software Engineer of a rapidly growing provider of innovative Digital Solutions to join its UK team in the delivery of a digital product for a public sector / UK Government client. Your role will also entail contributing to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications, maintaining code quality & transforming clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery. You will need 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role with working knowledge of TypeScript, React, Node.js, Azure & ARM templates, rock-solid OO, Enterprise Integration & Microservice architecture and a good understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID.
- Contribute to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications.
- Share your enthusiasm for Continuous Delivery and Agile best practices.
- Communicate with clients throughout the Development process.
- Day to day hands-on coding, collaborative working (e.g.: Mobbing/Pairing).
- Maintain high standards of code quality through peer-review, in-team mentoring, and sharing best practice.
- Transform clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery.
- At least 3 years proven relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of a range of technologies such as TypeScript, React and Node.js.
- Experience with Azure and ARM templates.
- Experience in rock-solid OO, Enterprise Integration skills and Microservice architecture skills.
- A good understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID.
- A good understanding of accessibility would be preferable.
- Loves clean code.
- Experience with web application development and deployment.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration processes and pipelines.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Some exposure to public sector / Government clients.