Mid-Level PHP Developer (MySQL, Laravel, AWS) (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Program, document and deploy software applications.
- Execute testing and quality control.
- Provide software design and architectural input.
- Use the tools provided to manage source code and track issues.
- Assist/Mentor Junior Programmers in their duties.
- Support Account Management and Data Processing Departments in their duties.
- 5-8 years of PHP.
- 5-8 years of MySQL.
- Strong Laravel.
- Fluent in CSS/HTML/jQuery/AJAX.
- Web services integration (SOAP/REST).
- Strong knowledge of Web Application Security.
- Good English is a requirement.
- Must be set up at home to work, with a fast Internet connection and PC.
Nice to haves –
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Linux administration.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to be on time, work hard and be self-motivated.
- Good judgement and ability to prioritise.
- Results orientated.