Mid Frontend Developer (React) (Retail IT)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Involved in technical analysis and design new features.
- Write elegant robust production code.
- Write Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests for components.
- Improve and optimize the performance of existing systems.
- Help troubleshoot and debug root-cause errors.
- Mentor other Developers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical discipline.
This is a multi-technology environment, ability to demonstrate aptitude in learning and self-skilling in different technologies is desired.
- 3+ Years’ practical Software Development experience.
- 2+ Years’ experience using the following (or similar) client and server tech:
Frontend Tech (Client) –
Backend Tech (Server + API) –
Development Tooling –
Active Development Practices –
- Client/Server Application Development
- Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Microservices Architecture
- RESTful APIs
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and deal with conflict in an effective way.
- Ability to work individually and with teams within an Agile context.
- Experience in influencing best practices within teams.