Mid C#.Net Full Stack Developer (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Stellenbosch – Western Cape
- Develop new and maintain existing applications written in C#.Net.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Work closely with other members of the Development team to create high-quality and scalable software.
- Help Developers at the customers to integrate code into their environments.
- Be available for office meetups for key planning sessions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is welcome.
- 3-5 Years of experience working as a C# Developer.
- Experience with developing APIs using C# .Net.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably MS SQL, is required.
- Experience building web and / or mobile applications.
- Able to use Git.
- An understanding of React, Blazor or other SPA frameworks.
- A strong understanding of Software Development principles.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.