Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Junior – intermediate power platform Develper
Junior – intermediate power platform Developer
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
A fast-paced Tech Start-up focused on data-driven & customer centric design and low-code platforms seeks the coding talents of a Microsoft Power Platform Developer who’s hungry to grow and help pioneer cutting-edge Digital solutions. Your role will initially entail delivering accurate development requirements to clients while identifying and helping to resolve any bottlenecks. As you grow into the role, you will move into client consultations, training new Devs and managing the quality of development. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English, able to converse clearly with UK customers & preferably be proficient in PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate.
- Accurately deliver development requirements for customers.
- Identify potential backlog bottlenecks and help solve for them.
- Help with any development support items from existing clients.
As the role develops you will be expected to –
- Identify areas to improve our development processes.
- Client consultations for solution enhancements.
- Help train new Developers.
- Manage the quality of development.
- Manage the Dev team.
- Must be able to speak English fluently and clearly for interactions with our UK based clients.
- Microsoft Power Platform or Dynamics experience is preferable – PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate in particular.
- General etiquette (punctuality, phone etiquette, email etiquette etc.).
- Any of the Power Platform Certificates, particularly at Associate Level or above.
- A Dynamics 365 Developer.
- Any other development experience, especially on low code platforms.