Marketing & Design Assistant (CPT Hybrid)
Cape Town – Western Cape
YOUR aptitude for both design & content marketing is sought by a cutting-edge Software Development House seeking a talented Marketing & Design Assistant. You will conceptualise and design marketing collateral, schedule content and assist with basic copywriting while also aiding the Marketing team to achieve marketing objectives internally & externally, which includes Go-to-Market initiatives. The ideal candidate will require 2 or more years’ relevant work experience including the ability to execute design activities in a project with guidance from the Marketing and Design teams. You must also have good working knowledge of company design tools & processes including Canva, Figma, Miro & Trello and a solid understanding of the design specs for each social media platform. You also need to have an interest in Go-to-Market development and able to assist with implementing the strategies in the market through the use of data, voice of the customer and stakeholder inputs.
- Assist in developing new marketing and design concepts.
- Design promotional material based on existing CI and assets.
- Test graphics on different devices and social media platforms.
- Strengthen the brand image.
- Compose ad-sets that reflect the vision and message of the brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with the business.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing initiatives together with the Marketing Team.
- Assist and provide creative input for content calendar planning.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on marketing needs.
- Schedule content on various social media platforms.
- Company newsletter content planning & design.
- Assist with campaign tracking and reporting.
- Improve general marketing efforts with recommendations.
- Assist the Head of Special Projects with the implementation of the GTM strategy for the company.
- Research industry trends that relate to the desired market and study behaviours.
- Assist in planning, designing, executing and analysing campaigns focused on customer growth.
- Compile concise reporting based on GTM activities to HOD.
- 2 or More years suitable experience.
- The successful candidate should be familiar with and be able to execute design activities in a project with guidance from the Marketing and Design teams.
- Have good working knowledge of company design tools & processes (Canva, Figma, Miro & Trello).
- A solid understanding of the design specs for each social media platform.
- Interest in Go-to-Market development and able to assist with implementing the strategies in the market through the use of data, voice of the customer and stakeholder inputs.
- Self-driven and autonomous.
- A great collaborator.
- Have the ability to function across teams – Marketing / Design / internal teams.
- Able to work with the Design Manager to maintain a good workflow and organisation of design files.