Manual Tester (PTA)
IT – Software Testing
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
A Health Tech Solution Company in Pretoria is seeking a Manual Tester with a qualification or certification in software testing and a diploma in Software Related Area to assist the manufacturing and technical team with device calibration and setup as well as various day-to-day tasks required for production, assist research and design on new projects.
- Qualification or certification in software testing
- Diploma in Software Related Area
- 1 – 3 years’ experience required
Required nature of experience:
- Testing multiple platforms, including web and mobile based systems.
- Documentation and maintenance of software test artifacts.
- Using testing methodologies and techniques.
- Inspecting application logs and reporting errors to the development team.
- Zephyr, Browserstack, and JIRA experience would be advantageous.
- Testing in an Agile environment – where Agile is the development methodology.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Creating test cases
- Software development life cycle (SDLC) and the software test life cycle (STLC)
- Common software failures and faults
- JIRA agile processes
- Ensuring conformity of web UI and UX
- Regression testing and completing test cycles.
- Automated Test Tools and Platforms would be advantageous.