Manual Software Tester (Remote)
IT – Software Testing
YOUR passion for all things digital and keen eye for detail is sought by a fast-paced provider of cutting-edge Bespoke desktop and mobile management solutions seeking its next Manual Software Tester. Your role will entail developing and enforcing good testing practices; creating test cases; validating those processes and providing test evidence. All applicants must have at least 1 year work experience as a Software Tester including Quality Assurance processes and Project Management principles with a strong interest in Digital Media and Advanced Excel proficiency. This is a fully remote role so you will be required to have high-speed internet connection and backup in the instance of loadshedding. You must be a SA citizen or hold a work permit valid at least until 2024.
- Work closely with Developers and Project Managers to make sure that projects meet client expectations.
- Ensure consistent quality by developing and enforcing good testing practices; creating test cases; validating those processes and providing test evidence.
- Prepare quality assurance documentation and reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Minimum of one year’s experience as a Software Tester.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- A strong interest in Digital Media: web and mobile.
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes and Project Management principles.
- Applicants must have a high-speed internet connection at home, as well as a quiet space to work. A back-up for loadshedding outages must also be in place.
- Must be a South African citizen or hold a work permit valid until at least 2024.
- A good attention to detail and an ability to express yourself clearly and simply.
- Able to work under deadlines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.