Managed Services Manager
A dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist seeks a highly experienced Managed Services Manager. The successful candidate will manage staff nationally as well as design, tweak, control, and manage the operational process and integrity of technological services provided by the company. Another vital part of this role is to ensures the smooth running of the day-to-day operations within budget purposes and to drive cost savings and stock control with the Business Unit Manager.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Identifying operational processes, outputs and feedback, and use this transformation process to improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of an organisation’s mission
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Managing of subcontractors to deliver on SLA requirements
- Managing the lifecycle of stock part of the incident, request or IMACD to ensure it is recovered as per of the internal process.
- Managing of PAR levels at all field stock locations
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Services through improvements to each SLA
- Ensuring all SLA’s are fulfilled within the contracted agreement with customer
- Be involved with BU manager with overall financial management, planning, systems and controls, and organising fiscal documents
- Manage the impact that working capital, budgeting, financial statements and cost-cutting has on the cash flow of Managed Workspace
- Regular meetings with BU Manager around fiscal planning for the quarter and year ahead
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Ensuring quality operations management in an organisation by finding the perfect processes for the people who have to get the work done
- Managing and increasing effectiveness and efficiency of Managed Workspace through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between staff
- Creating an empowering work environment to maximise and align workforce efforts and overall team productivity
- Proven working experience at least 10 years or more in Managing Outsource Clients and Service Delivery Managers
- Relevant IT Degree
- Matric Certificate
- Basic understanding of financials
- Basic Operations guidance
- Parts management principles
- Critical 10 years or more proven experience in Managing Outsource Clients and Service Delivery Managers
- Strong background and work experience in Operations
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Ability to perform within a multi-functional programme team comprising both company staff and the customer
- Demonstrated ability to organise own work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multi-functional teams and businesses dealing with software and hardware products
- Demonstrates understanding of the system/product engineering lifecycle and phases, and challenges associated with system engineering in a delivery focussed, commercially successful organisation.
- Confident and effective dealing with Customers and End Users