Linux/MS Desktop Support
A fast-growing provider of cutting-edge Legal Software Solutions seeks the technical ability of an ambitious Linux/MS Desktop Support to join its team. Your core role will be the facilitation of smooth IT operations by providing desktop hardware and application support as well as maintaining the office, LAN, select servers and related infrastructure. You will require Grade 12/Matric, at least 2 years’ work experience in a Desktop/Technical Support role and must possess a valid Driver’s License and your own transport. Any Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Linux, VoIP/PBX experience will prove beneficial. Mostly remote but office attendance will be expected as required.
- Desktop Support for the office and remote workers.
- Administration and documentation of IT systems and equipment.
- Procurement of office IT equipment, software, and services.
- Administration of user accounts across internal IT systems.
- Troubleshoot/Repair office IT equipment and software.
- Administration, maintenance and evolution of the LAN.
- Ensure reliable internet, VPN, Wi-Fi to all staff.
- Maintenance and administration of the VoIP system.
- User Security (antivirus, logins, permissions, drive encryption, office access).
- Conduct regular audits on internal IT infrastructure, equipment, licenses, and systems.
- 1st Line Support for Office Maintenance: electricity, gates, alarm, etc.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Desktop Support or Technical Support role.
- Driver’s license and own transport.
- AD/Microsoft 365 administration.
- VoIP/PBX experience.
- Linux system administration.