Lead Integration Architect (Remote)
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
IMPLEMENT high-level designs & reference architectures into working integrations as your technical expertise is sought to fill the role of a Lead Integration Architect for a global provider of cutting-edge Data-centric Solutions. You will also analyse business requirements and translate them into effective, efficient, and scalable technical solutions. The successful incumbent must preferably be Microsoft Azure Certified, have a proven track record as a Solution Architect/Software Architect and able to work to strict commercial deadlines. You will also require experience of interface mapping specifications, Unit Testing Frameworks & Agile project methodologies. Your tech toolset should include Logic Apps/Azure Functions/Web Apps/API Management (APIM), Azure Messaging: Service Bus/Event Grid/Event Hub, Security: Authorisation/Authentication, Key Vault, Storage Accounts and .Net/C#.
- Translate technical/functional requirements into technical designs.
- Work with the Integration Architect to implement the high-level designs/reference architectures into working integrations.
- Design and Development of Integrated Solutions –
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into effective, efficient, and scalable technical solutions.
- Design and implement solution architecture and integration across a variety of applications and platforms.
- Proven track record as a Solution Architect, Software Architect and be able to work to strict commercial deadlines.
- Experience of interface mapping specifications.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Experience in working with Agile project methodologies.
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Logic Apps/Azure Functions/Web Apps/API Management (APIM).
- Azure Messaging: Service Bus/Event Grid/Event Hub.
- Security: Authorisation/Authentication.
- Key Vault.
- Storage Accounts.
- Microsoft Azure Certified.
- Experience in Azure DevOps, including developing and debugging Azure Pipelines for deploying Azure resources.
- Experience in deploying the following Azure resources Logic Apps, Integration Accounts, Service Bus, Event Grid, API Management.
- Experience in writing and debugging Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates.
- Familiar with SaaS integration.
- Effective problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and both verbal & written communications skills.
- Great listening skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-management and strong good organisation skills.