Key Account Executive
Cape Town – Western Cape
SERVE as the bridge between assigned clients and Operational teams by ensuring the effective relationship building and customer engagement as the next customer-centric Key Account Executive sought by a dynamic provider of innovative Software & Systems Solutions. This will include from basic interaction to escalation handling, reporting, SLA management and continuous service improvement initiatives. The role takes overall ownership of Service Delivery initiatives. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a Customer Service Diploma or equivalent with excellent Customer Services/Engagement skills and experience.
- Maintain regular interaction with customers with the goal to build and retain relationships.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis via Continuous Service Improvement initiatives.
- Positively encourage a customer service focus throughout the company.
- Facilitate missed SLA management – assignment of calls, mediation and reporting.
- Regularly monitor and assess engagements between customers and the business under consideration of the company Offer and Departmental Organogram.
- Provide an escalation path for customers.
- Ensure that existing services are properly documented in current contractual agreements, SLA Matrixes & Customer KPI’s.
- Present statistics and performance-level reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct customer meetings (OPS meetings) according to schedule.
- Provide support for identifying, transitioning and implementation of new business opportunities.
- Assist in assessing and contributing to company’s annual business assessment, financial and marketing plan.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Customer Service Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer Literate: Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail.
- Customer Services/Engagement Skills.
- Listening Skills.
- Effective Communication (verbal and written).
- Detail orientated.