Junior Vehicle Data Researcher (Python) (Gqeberha/PE)
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
A dynamic provider of cutting-edge Data-driven Solutions seeks an ambitious & proactive Junior Vehicle Data Researcher to join its Gqeberha/PE division. Your core role will entail the research and management of vehicle data to ensure its quality, completeness, and integrity. You will maintain and enhance data sets and aid decision-making in commercially saleable, accurate and timeous data products. The ideal candidate must have Grade 12/Matric, preferably possess a suitable tertiary qualification and have solid proficiency with Python. You must also have research and data collections skills, excellent planning, follow-up and organizing ability and have a passion for the Automotive industry.
- Research and capture vehicle specifications, pricing and segmentation.
- Maintenance and management of all vehicle related data.
- Follow standards and achieve targets.
- Monitor Auto Insights products to ensure correct spec, pricing, and segmentation data output.
- Offer a high level of professional service to customers on a continuous basis.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Python.
- Research and data collection skills.
- Attentive to detail and enthusiastic about data.
- Excellent planning, follow-up and organising ability.
- Strong interpersonal interaction and customer relations skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel; Outlook; Word).
- Valid drivers’ license or own reliable transport to work from office daily.
Passionate about the Automotive industry.
Collaborative Mindset: Able to work well in a team as well as individually.
Ethical Decision-Making: In all your work, you uphold high quality standard of honesty and integrity.
Proactive thinking and communication: Able to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas to peers and Team lead. Excellent written communication skills (email etiquette).
Growth Mindset: Willingness to continuously develop skills.
Emotional intelligence: Aware of and can manage your own emotions and also good at recognizing and navigating the emotions of others.
Innovation and creativity: Can take complex problems and brainstorm innovative solutions. Always looking for ways to improve processes.