Junior UI/UX Developer (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Review your own work thoroughly, before handing it off for QA.
- Communicate thought patterns and decisions with team members when presenting work.
- Able to conduct efficient troubleshooting processes and communicate roadblocks effectively with Team Leads.
- Optimise your daily time usage and co-manage your own schedule with the relevant Project Managers and Team Leads.
- Build brochureware web products, proofs of concept, mailers, web pages and web features.
- Communicate thoroughly and frequently with Project Managers and team members to request clarity and flag risks.
- Matric with tertiary education (strong work experience/portfolio can substitute this).
- 1+ Years of relevant job experience.
- Someone who likes to sharpen their pencils and sketch out visual solutions as well as get down and dirty with WordPress theming and plugins.
- You’re familiar with the basics of the framework, and are able to work with posts, pages and theme settings in the dashboard.
- Nothing gets in the way of neatly written, smartly structured and succinctly commented code.
- Familiar with SCSS.
- Build brochureware web pages without use of page builders.
- Design experience with Sketch or Figma.
- A great communicator and able to collaborate with Designers and Team Leads.
- Possess above-average time management skills.
- Passionate about the work you produce.
- Express a desire to learn, be mentored and grow.