Junior-Mid Software Developer (JHB Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
THE coding talents of a Junior-Mid Software Developer who will design, develop and deliver cutting-edge high quality & reliable products and systems is sought by a boutique software company to join its Joburg team. Your role will require you to develop high quality code in C# and .NET languages and to have good proficiency in MS-SQL or MySQL. The ideal candidate will have a BTech, BSc or equivalent, with 2+ years’ relevant work experience. The role will be mostly remote with only 2 days required in the office.
- Develop and modify software modules based on business requirements.
- Develop high quality codes in C# and .NET languages.
- Prepare technical requirements, functional specifications, and configuration documents.
- Address technical queries from clients in a prompt manner.
- Work with the QA team in Unit Testing and System Testing.
- Coordinate with the Project team to develop ad-hoc prototypes.
- BTech, BSc. or equivalent from Varsity College, CTI, University or CPUT – depending on experience.
- 2-3 Years relevant work experience (Negotiable).
- Essential: C# and .Net or similar.
- .Net Core.
- MySQL or MS-SQL.
- React Native (Would be a bonus).
- Self-learner and must be able to work in a team or on your own.