Junior Management Couple (Live In)
Cape Town – Western Cape
JOIN the work family of a picturesque Nature Reserve nestled midway between Cape Town and Knysna seeking a vibrant Junior Management Couple, both with 5-star experience to become part of its live-in staff. You both must be mid-20s with no kids and have previously lived together. One of you must be FGASA Guide Certified (preferably Marine) or almost completed the course with a valid First Aid Certificate and PDP Driver’s Licence. One of you must also have a qualification or experience in Hotel Management/Food Services and be admin orientated. The package includes accommodation, a Provident Fund and Food Allowance.
- Mid 20’s with NO children and must have previously lived together.
- Both must have previous 5-star experience.
- One of the couple must be a Certified FGASA Guide (preferably Marine) or almost completed course with a valid First Aid Certificate and PDP Driver’s Licence.
- The other must have a qualification or experience in Hotel Management/Food Services and be admin orientated.
- Both individuals must be natural born host/entertainers with bubbly personalities.
- Must be fluent in English. More languages will be advantageous.
- Must both be willing to do front of house as well as back of house duties.
- Must have no criminal convictions and both be South African citizens.
- This position requires high levels of energy as well as long hours.
- The position offers a combined renumeration package plus accommodation, Provident Fund, and a Food Allowance.)