Junior Functional Consultant (SAP, POS) (JHB/CPT)
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng
A fast-paced Software Solutions Specialist seeks a proactive & ambitious Junior Functional Consultant with SAP and POS experience to join its team. You will require a relevant University Degree in IT/Math or other similar or equivalent qualification, basic SQL/Database skills, XML, UML, basic Linux, Retail Process knowledge including POS/Backoffice, ERP/Store Processes and Consulting/Advisory capabilities. Extensive travel for up to 4 days a week will be expected.
- Relevant qualification (IT / Math / etc.), University level preferred.
- SAP product skills.
- Basic SQL / Database knowledge.
- XML, UML, etc.
- Basic Linux.
- Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Retail Process Knowledge (Retail Experience)
- POS / Backoffice
- ERP / Store processes
- Knowledge of POS / ERP products
- POS / Backoffice, OMS –
- Processes / Functions / Features
- Integration / Interfaces
- Consulting / Advisory competencies (recommend, ask, etc.).
- Writing skills (specification / documentation).
- Willingness to Travel (4 days / week).
- Willingness to work in QA for 12 months.
- Fluent English (Verbal/Written).
- Communication & networking capabilities.
- Professional and convincing appearance.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical capabilities, methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Organises work independently and works efficiently.
- Time Management.