Junior Food Safety Officer (Franschhoek)
Finance/Admin ~ Product/Project management
Cape Town – Western Cape
A highly meticulous, proactive and energetic Junior Food Safety Officer is sought to join the team of our client, nestled in the picturesque wine valley of Franschhoek. Your role will be to assist with documenting Food Safety and quality management systems for food production areas on the farm which will includes ensuring that all required paperwork is in place to monitor Food Safety. The ideal candidate must possess a BSc. Degree/National Diploma in Food Technology/Microbiology with at least 2 years’ experience in an FMCG environment.
- Document control.
- Responsible for procedures and monitoring forms.
- Sort, store and retrieve electronic and hard copy documents.
- Produce document progress reports.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Labelling templates and spec sheets.
- Communication at key times to facilitate Food Safety.
- BSc Degree/National Diploma in Food Technology/Microbiology.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an FMCG environment focused on Food Safety.
- HACCP and FSSC 22000 experience would be an advantage.
- Good administration skills.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Able to work well with others.