Junior Developer (Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
A Forensic Pathology Service who services 18 forensic pathology facilities across the province is seeking to hire a Junior Developer with experience in Forensic Pathology on a 12-month fixed term contract. You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Microsoft Intermediate Developer or Equivalent role. This developer will be tasked with working on a patient app.
- Pair with other developers and learn the software development process and life cycle.
- Construct and implement application solutions.
- Construct/develop programs including coding, testing, and debugging using modern development tools/cloud services and logic apps.
- Ensure documentation of code/classes.
- Design application prototypes.
- Indicate program unit structure.
- Focus on depth of knowledge and expertise in a certain language, tool set and area of the stack; and
- Assist senior developers and technicians in their relative job function.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Microsoft Junior Developer or equivalent role.