Java Developer (Remote)
IT – Software Development
DESIGN high-performance & exceptional quality software solutions as your coding talents as a Java Developer is sought by a global Tech company providing cutting-edge software solutions & data analytics to the Maritime Industry. Your role will also entail developing solutions in line with GUI and UX standards defined by the organisation, reviewing & debugging code and training Junior Devs. Your tech toolset should include Java, Java EE, Spring Boot, JPA (Hibernate / EclipseLink), Git, PostgreSQL / MySQL, ReactJS, Redux, Junit Test, WebSphere, Tomcat and you must have an understanding of Containers & Microservices. This is a fully Remote role.
- Develop high-quality software solutions and designs.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code in terms of response time and overall performance.
- Develop solutions in line with GUI and UX standards defined by the organisation.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform Validation and Verification Testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies.
- Train and manage a team of Junior Developers, review their work, and help them to achieve accuracy.
- Java, Java EE
- Spring Boot
- JPA (Hibernate / EclipseLink)
- Understandings of Containers & Microservices
- Database: PostgreSQL / MySQL
- ReactJS, Redux
- JUnit Test
- Webserver: WebSphere, Tomcat
Good to Haves –
- Worked on Agile/Scrum Team
- Understanding of DevOps
- Knowledge on AWS Cloud Products
- IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, VS Code