IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
Solution Design and Implementation –
- Perform accurate development estimation.
- Deliver high-quality source code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
Software Testing and Test-Driven Development –
- Ensure each feature works the way it is intended.
Software Deployment and Maintenance –
- Analyse, identify opportunity for efficacy, maintain and enhance existing application.
- Troubleshoot issues with efficiency.
Support continuous improvement –
- Investigate alternatives and technologies.
- Present for architectural review.
Distinguish between business, functional, and non-functional requirements and how to best implement them.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Tertiary Qualification advantageous.
- 3+ Years Java Development experience.
- Deep understanding of the Spring Boot Framework, JPA and Hibernate.
- Message Queues.
- SOAP, REST, XML, Web Services experience.
- Maven, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Version Control (Git).
- Exposure to an Agile methodology driven environment.
- Swagger documentation.
- AWS and Cloud services.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward solutions.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pitching new ideas to team to enable improvements.