IT – Software Development
A customised software solutions provider seeks the coding talents of a Java Developer to join its global team. Your core role will be to design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, assisting in the preparation and production of software releases and investing alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review. You will require 2+ year’ work experience in a similar role, Java 8 or higher, frameworks including Play and Spring, NoSQL, Linux, Mercurial or Git and experience with various webservice architecture, with a focus on REST.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement.
Company Tech Stack:
- Java Web Frameworks (Spring)
- 2+ years’ experience of working on a Java Developer position
- Software Engineering: Capable of designing software solutions with clean code and SOLID principles.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Java 8 or higher.
- Java web frameworks (E.g., Play, Spring).
- Relational and/or NOSQL datastores.
- Experience with various webservice architecture, with a focus on REST.
- Have worked in an Agile team as a Developer.
- Distributed Version Control – Mercurial or Git.