Java Backend Developer (PTA)
IT – Software Development
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
YOUR coding wizardry as a Java Backend Developer is sought by a dynamic Consulting Firm in Pretoria to join its team. Your role will entail designing cutting-edge Java applications while conducting Integration & Regression Tests and quality assuring solutions. You must possess a BSc/BEng Software Development Degree from an accredited tertiary institution with at least 5 years’ JEE experience and other tech skills should include JMS, REST, Maven, Spring, JPA, EJB, Hibernate, SQL, XML and JSON. Any additional skills including WildFly, Docker, Postgres & Postman will prove advantageous.
- Design and develop Java applications to best practise.
- Interact with Business Analysts, Developers, and Testers in an Agile environment.
- Quality assure solutions – Integration and Regression Testing.
- Develop software that works in Africa with DevOps/IoT solutions.
- BSc or BEng Software Development Degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years JEE experience.
- Knowledgeable in JMS, REST, Maven, Spring, JPA, EJB, Hibernate, SQL, XML, JSON.
- Experience working with WildFly, Docker, Postgres and Postman will be beneficial.
- Able to research new technologies and experiment with and apply them quickly.
- High analytical proficiency.
- Be able to work well in a team.
- Have initiative to maintain highly quality work.