IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
Our client, located just outside Franschhoek, has an exciting opportunity for an IT technician to support day-to-day operational tasks regarding hardware and software systems. The successful candidate will have MCSE/MCITP certification, an IT qualification or professional experience with hardware and software, and at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in an IT environment.
- Maintaining operational IT systems.
- Communicating and liaising with software and hardware suppliers.
- Managing IT stock.
- Helping with POS, sound systems and media.
- Continuously updating software.
- Saving costs on IT equipment.
- Training staff.
- Available after hours for emergency callouts (every second week and over weekends).
- MCSE/MCITP Certification.
- IT qualification or professional experience with hardware and software.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in an IT environment.
- Proven ability to maintain technological hardware.
- AD experience.
- Hyper-V experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience and certification.
- Experience with Microsoft Office servers.
- Experience with Micros, Symphony and Opera POS would be advantageous.
- Apple training or experience would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Hardworking and flexible.