IT Support Technician
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
DELIVER remote helpdesk application and desktop support while also ensuring onsite end-user, application and infrastructure support as the next IT Support Technician sought by a provider of cutting-edge Managed IT Services. The ideal candidate will require a suitable IT qualification or relevant work experience with an A+/N+ or other suitable Certification. You must have 2+ years’ work experience with Windows desktop, Endpoint devices (laptops, smartphones, etc.) & Microsoft product suite. You will also need experience working with and supporting end-users and be proficient with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Ensure on-site end-user, application, and infrastructure support.
- Deliver remote helpdesk application and desktop support.
- Provide on-site server and networking support.
- Proactively identify and implement new technologies to benefit the business and the user experience.
- Ad hoc duties and projects as the role and business develops.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology or relevant work experience.
- A+; N+; other relevant Certifications.
- 2+ Years’ experience and working knowledge Windows desktop.
- 2+ Years’ work experience with Endpoint devices (laptops, smartphones, etc.).
- 2+ Years’ work experience with Microsoft product suite.
- Experience working with and supporting end-users.
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V).
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Being able to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to adapt to work effectively with different personalities.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.