IT Support Technician (6-Month Contract)
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
PROVIDE both critical infrastructure and end-user support as your strong technical expertise is sought by a cutting-edge FinTech company seeking an IT Support Technician to fill a 6-month contract role. You will monitor Active Directory, Exchange, VMware and SQL infrastructure; identify bottlenecks and/or single-points-of-failure while deploying database change scripts and ensuring security patches & upgrades are applied and kept updated. Applicants will require a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or similar discipline with Certifications in MCSE/MCDBA & CCNA/CCNP. You will also need 12+ years’ SME support experience and 12 years’ experience in the following: Windows 10/11, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Cisco/HP, Dell, Veeam, VMware 6/7 (ESX), etc.
- Provide General Desktop Support.
- Monitor Active Directory, Exchange, VMware and SQL infrastructure.
- Continually review the IT software/hardware infrastructure to ensure robustness and efficiency.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Investigate and implement automated processes.
- Identify system/service bottlenecks and/or single-points-of-failure and develop solutions to overcome them.
- Manage backups and tape rotation (Veeam).
- Exchange Server mailbox maintenance.
- Monitor support queue that consists largely of end-user fault calls.
- Identify and ensure technology assets are documented and mapped out correctly.
- Ensure maintenance schedules are maintained and contribute to the overall health of the system.
- Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur.
- Deploy database change scripts:
- Liaise with all company personal regarding IT issues.
- Setup and configure new laptops/desktops.
- Ensure security patches and upgrades are applied and kept up to date.
- Complete internal user moves including phones.
- Install and configure systems and applications in support of daily operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or a related study.
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies (MCSE / MCDBA).
- Certification in Networking Technologies (CCNA / CCNP).
- 12+Year’s SME support experience.
- Minimum 12 years working experience with the following technologies are required –
- Windows 10/11 Administration.
- Windows Server (2012/2022) Administration.
- Active Directory (2012/2022) and Group Policy Administration.
- Exchange (2016/Online) Administration.
- SQL 2012/2019 (Maintenance).
- VMware 6/7 (ESX) Administration.
- Switch & Router Configurations (Cisco / HP).
- Scripting languages (PowerShell).
- Experience supporting applications based on .NET/SQL/Visual Studio.
- Server Hardware (Dell).
- Backup Software (Veeam).
- Ability to evaluate controls and adhere to controlled technical development lifecycle and ITSM processes.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of enterprise foundation processes (Patch/Backup/Asset/Security Management).
- Ability to identify and manage technical risks.
- Cybersecurity awareness and working understanding.
- Competencies in cloud services including M365 / Azure.
- ITIL exposure.
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment.
- Fast and effective problem resolution.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Must have own transport.