IT Support Specialist / Network Engineer
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Setup and manage user accounts for emails, Google and other.
- Resolve IT support requests from employees.
- Answer employee questions regarding computer systems.
- Change configurations, settings and permissions to fix computer issues.
- Install new software and hardware drivers and update existing ones as needed.
- Onboarding new employees; create emails, install anti-viruses and provide Google permissions, etc.
- Offboarding employees.
- Asset Inventory.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Network Administration, Computer Science, IT, or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ Years of experience in IT, Network Administration, Software Development or a related field.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 or 2022.
- Ability to troubleshoot in a Windows desktop environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols and architecture.
- Hands-on experience in configuring in a Linux environment **Preferred.
- Experience in AWS or Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure **Preferred.
- Soft skills – this position will be customer facing at times.
- Clear initiative and drive looking for career growth.