Junior – Mid IT Project Manager (Remote)
A cutting-edge Tech & Marketing Company urgently seeks the expertise of an ambitious & solutions-driven IT Project Manager to ensure the flawless execution of multiple exiting projects. You will provide oversight, ensuring projects are completed within the specified time and within budget. You will also be expected to provide assistance to the team in terms of timelines, development, testing and implementation while co-ordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects are compatible to client specific requirements. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2 Certification with at least 2-5 years’ work experience as a PM in an IT Development environment and be knowledgeable of Agile & Scrum methodologies. Telco experience is essential
- Coordinate resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, and within scope.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation together with the leads from different areas within the business and the management thereof.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders.
- Perform Risk Management to minimise project risks and communicate these effectively.
- Manage change requests effectively.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals – Phased approaches.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Develop/maintain spreadsheets, diagrams, and/or processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2 Certification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager within an IT Development environment.
- Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Process Management.
- Telecommunications experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time and resources.
- Analytical and detail orientated.
- People Management Skills – A positive attitude with good organisational skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to use initiative, show innovation and suggest ideas.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile plus work over-time if the need arises.
- Effective, objective decision maker.