IT Audit Specialist (Hybrid JHB)
IT – Manager
Johannesburg – Gauteng
MAP customers’ needs to applications across one or more domain areas, including Audit, Risk, and Compliance as your expertise as an IT Audit Specialist is sought by a dynamic provider of Software Solutions, Services & Training in Joburg. Your role will entail conducting discussions and providing product demonstrations on sales calls with customers and providing support for marketing through trade show attendance, presentations, product channel trainings, as well as webinar presentations. The successful incumbent must have Matric/Grade 12, a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years work experience in a Pre-sales or Consulting role preferably software solutions including experience working within an IT Audit Department. You must also be knowledgeable of an audit or GRC platform such as ACL, Cura, Barnowl, Galvanize, Diligent etc. This role will require some ad hoc national travel and own transport and driver’s licence is required to visit clients.
- Execute pre-sales to engage customers, prospects at a senior level via phone, virtual or onsite meetings, drive the discovery process, and identify areas where solutions align to address customer/prospect needs.
- Contribute to business cases that articulate the product value.
- Demonstrate knowledge across multiple domain areas developing working knowledge of industries, departments, and use cases where can have an impact.
- Assist in developing new use-cases or by using existing templates providing proof of solution’s impact and value proposition.
- Conduct process assessments with customers, build proof of concepts to validate requirements, build and present customer specific business cases.
- Demonstrate proactive collaboration and feedback to management to capture new customer requirements and enhancements.
- Situationally work with Sales, Customer Success, Services and Marketing to achieve team and company goals.
- Assist sales in developing account plans in support of strategies and objectives.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate.
- Suitable Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 Years’ experience in a Pre-sales or Consulting role preferably software solutions.
- Experience working within an IT Audit Department.
- Knowledge of an audit or GRC platform such as Cura, Barnowl, Galvanize, Diligent etc.
- This role will require some ad hoc national travel and own transport and driver’s licence is required to visit clients.