Cape Town – Western Cape
TAKE responsibility for internal sales process including quoting, ordering, billing, stock management, customer/vendor onboarding and general customer service of a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist seeking to fill the role of an Internal Sales professional. You will manage the order entry dashboard (PO/receipt/Invoice/POD), review weekly Debtors outstanding list and support sales efforts with product and business knowledge. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12 with 2-4 years’ Internal Sales work experience including Finance/Sales acumen, Vendor Management, Quote creation and a solid understanding of stock management. You will also need strong communications skills & the ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and manage time effectively.
- Issue quotes to clients using order entry system.
- Collate customer purchase order/requirements and costings.
- Create order entry instruction (convert from quote) to Logistics.
- Manage order entry dashboard (PO/receipt/Invoice/POD) and requesting invoicing to client.
- Analysis of reporting to ensure billing and costs have been accurately recorded.
- Review of the weekly Debtors outstanding list to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Regular review of stock report to ensure billing is done on time.
- Timely receipting of stock (all types) to minimise cost accruals at month-end.
- Review of open sales order and purchase order listing to ensure it reflects only open and valid orders.
- Work closely with the Sales team in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Support sales efforts with product and business knowledge.
- Work with the Account Managers and Post-sales team/Technical teams in handing over any sales efforts.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Build good relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Must have Matric or Grade 12.
- 2 – 4 Years’ Internal Sales experience.
- Administrative skills (professional email communication).
- Preferably proficiency – English and Afrikaans.
- Finance/Sales acumen.
- Vendor Management
- Quote creation.
- Stock understanding.
- Valid driver’s licence own reliable vehicle
- Reliable transport.
- Great Plains (account aging packing exposure or experience).
- Ability to work fairly independently.
- Can multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and manage time effectively.