Internal Sales (PE)
Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
A dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist seeks self-driven Internal Sales professional with strong phone presence and communication skills to join its Port Elizabeth division. You will take responsibility for the Internal Sales process including quoting, ordering, billing, stock management, customer/vendor onboarding and general customer service. You will also work closely with the Sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12 and preferably a B Degree/National Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce with 4-8 years’ work experience within a similar role including a track record of over-achieving quota; exposure to financial management tools & a strong phone presence and experience handling several calls per day.
- Analysis of reporting to ensure billing and costs have been accurately recorded.
- Review of the weekly Debtors outstanding list to ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Regular review of stock report to ensure billing is done on time.
- Timely receipting of stock (all types) to minimise cost accruals at month-end.
- Review of open sales order and purchase order listing to ensure it reflects only open and valid orders.
- Work closely with the Sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations.
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies.
- Work with the Post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales’ efforts.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with vendors/clients to the company’s benefit.
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensure the contract is profitable.
- Collate customer purchase order/requirements and costings (on approval).
- Issue of quotes to clients using order entry system.
- Create order entry instruction (convert from quote) to Logistics.
- Manage order entry dashboard (PO/receipt/Invoice/POD) and requesting invoicing to client.
- Implement administration methodologies on larger deals.
- Reconcile client purchase order through sales cycle to fulfilment on verification of POD.
- Understand applicable company policies and processes.
- Apply the delegation of authority when conducting transactions.
- Maintain ethical behaviour in interactions with all stakeholders.
- Must have Matric or Grade 12.
- National Diploma in Business Administration/ Commerce related National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field – Preferred but not mandatory.
- 4-8 Years’ relevant work experience.
- Previous inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Exposure to financial management tools.
- Strong phone presence and experience handling several calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Valid Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle.