Intermediate Software Engineer
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
DESIGN, develop and implement IT solutions including back-end services and database structures as the next Intermediate Software Engineer sought by a Service Provider in the Healthcare industry. You will join a Dev team building and maintaining solutions that are often on the innovative edge and help deliver an exciting development project roadmap which enables the Service to be a leader in its industry. The ideal candidate must possess a Degree/National Diploma in Information Systems or Computer Science, have at least 5 years’ Development experience with proven C#.Net Core experience including proficiency in Angular and MSSQL. Any NoSQL and Mobile Development experience in addition will prove beneficial.
- Build modular and scalable solutions that are optimised for re-use.
- Development of changes, fixes, integrations and new systems that will run efficiently and securely.
- Review and evaluate systems, monitor and resolve issues.
- Maintain and update current systems so that it continues to operate seamlessly.
- Provide consulting services to the business, team members and Project teams to ensure optimal solutions that comply with solution principles and standards.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies.
- Degree or National Diploma in Information Systems/Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years Development experience.
- Proven C#.Net Core experience.
- Valid Code EB Driver’s License without endorsements is essential.
- ‘NoSQL’ experience.
- Mobile Development.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Must be able to work independently and perform under pressure.
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills.
- Excellent organisational skill.
- Customer Service ethic and excellent communication skills.