Intermediate .NET Full Stack Developer/Engineer (ASP.Net)
IT – Software Development
Stellenbosh – Western Cape
A fast-paced Security Software Specialist seeks the coding expertise of an Intermediate .NET Full Stack Developer/Engineer to join its team. Your role will entail managing the web-based components of a Safety Application Suite, including a mobile app and related database responsibilities. You will also provide additional support related to its AWS hosting environment. The ideal candidate must have a suitable Degree/Diploma, 3+ years’ combined experience as a Full Stack Dev in Agile environments with strong C#.NET, OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, DDD, TDD, CI/CD, IaaS and DevOps.
- Modernising/Refactoring of legacy ASP.NET Framework web-based platforms
- Work closely with the Senior Developer to write software as part of a team of Developers.
- Make recommendations for feature implementation from a software perspective to the team.
- Communicate and utilize the internal resources available (Developers, Business Analysts, QA, UX Designers, etc.).
- Directly involved in the full SDLC:
- Requirements gathering
- Design and implementation
- Testing and documentation
- Continuous delivery and integration
- Operational maintenance
- Mentor and coach Junior Developers.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma required.
- 3+ Years of combined experience as Full Stack Developer in Agile environments.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Framework.
- OOP, Design Patterns & SOLID Principles.
- Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Test Driven Design (TDD).
- CI/CD, IaaS & DevOps.
- NET Core 3 + and .NET Framework 3.5 / 4.6 +.
- MS SQL Server.
- Android / Java.
- Aurelia / Angular / React.
- Strong leadership skills and a personality to take initiative.
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually.
- Attentive to detail, and able to think creatively outside the box.
- Able to accurately estimate efforts on tasks and prioritise work for timely delivery.
- Positive outlook on work and other people.
- Excited about learning, pushing technical limits and finding new solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.