Intermediate .NET Engineer
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software development.
- Love of all things software development
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies and C#
- Proficient in working with Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience of internal unit testing and QA processes.
- Experience of working within Agile teams
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking, and the ability to leverage technology to solve business problems.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 development (e.g., API’s, web services and plug-ins).
- Experience of working with the Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Azure certifications.
- Ability to give input into innovative solutions.
- Ability to give direction and take ownership where needed.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle pressure from multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently once given tasks and partner with people from all areas of the team.
- Ability to guide and build resilient relationships with fellow devs and app team members.