Intermediate .Net Developer (JHB/Remote)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Remote
BE influential to the implementation and technology roadmap as you design cutting-edge products and services as then next Intermediate .Net Developer sought by a forward-thinking Digital Solutions Specialist in Joburg. Your core role will entail the design, build & maintenance of efficient, reusable and reliable code while also being expected to identify bottlenecks and bugs and mentoring Junior Devs. You must possess an IT related tertiary qualification with 5 or more years’ Software Development of which 4 years must be with the Microsoft stack. Your tech tools should include C#, .Net, MSSQL, Web Services, HTML, CSS, CI/CD, Object Orientation techniques and you must have direct experience with Open Banking / Open Data protocols and services.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Translate business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Develop solutions to improve performance, security and scalability of systems.
- Maintenance of existing systems, code and processes.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Coach and mentor Junior Developers.
- Relevant tertiary IT qualification.
- 5 Years or more Software Development experience, of which 4 years must be with the Microsoft stack.
- Experienced and proficient in C#, .Net framework, MSSQL, Web Services, HTML and CSS.
- Direct experience with Object Orientation techniques, as well as the latest Software Design patterns.
- Have worked with Open Banking / Open Data protocols and services.
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps techniques, including CI/CD is essential.
- Angular experience.
- Knowledge of FAPI.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Web Security, Micro Services, Rabbit MQ>
- Technically sound approach is essential, but so too is an open-minded willingness to innovate and create.
- An autonomous self-driven individual who excels at getting the right things done.
- A mature Engineer who is knowledgeable and proficient in the craft of Software Engineering and takes utmost pride in their work.
- Positive attitude.
- Quick learning ability.
- Problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Time and task management.
- Takes initiative.
- Broad technical experience.