Intermediate Full Stack Engineer
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A company that specializes in developing custom software and products for large corporations and start-ups is in search of an intermediate Full Stack Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of three years of experience in software development and demonstrate a passion for all aspects of software development. In addition, they should have a sound knowledge of the .NET platform, C#, and Angular, as well as a good understanding of .NET Core.
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in software development.
- Love of all things software development.
- Good knowledge of the .NET platform, C#, and Angular.
- Good knowledge of .NET Core.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Excellent software design skills.
- Experience with agile processes and technical practices.
- Automated testing experience.
- Additional JS framework experience (Flux, React,).
- Azure experience.
- Ability to apply industry best practices for application architectures & standards.
- Ability to give input into innovative solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a team environment.