Intermediate Frontend Developer (Remote)
IT – Software Development
Somerset West – Western Cape
- Develop new user facing features.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Define how the application looks and how it works.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- 3+ Years as a Frontend Application Developer.
- Git version control.
- Node & NPM.
- Strong SPA experience.
- Vue.js (Vuex, Vue Router, Vuetify, Quasar, Pinia).
- Build tools (Vite.js, Webpack).
- Design / Prototyping (Figma, Sketch, Adobe).
- Diagramming (Whimsical, Miro, Mural, Draw.io).
- CSS utility classes (Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap).
- LESS, SASS, SCSS.
- Responsive and adaptive design.
- Can deal with ambiguity.
- Able to independently assess what is needed to drive and execute without heavy direction.
- Growth mindset (learner).
- High attention to detail.
- Grit / Perseverance.
- Positive energy.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think outside-the-box.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.