Intermediate Front End Developer (Figma and React) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
You will perform this role by:
- Using your experience, software engineering knowledge and individuality.
- Collaborating with your team to share knowledge, act as soundboard and mentor junior team members.
- Staying up to date on new technologies and developments in your field.
- Thinking bigger – always be innovating and trying new things. There is no such thing as failure, only learning.
What you will do:
- Meet with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Create application requirements and interface designs.
- Identify web-based user interactions.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshoot interface software and debug application code.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Document application changes and developing updates.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences
- Proven experience working as a Frontend Engineer with 6+ years.
- Knowledge of React storybook.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with web design tools: Adobe photoshop, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- The ideal candidate loves creating world-class user interfaces, has the courage and vision to innovate and try new things, and can self-manage and communicate progress clearly.