IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- You’ve gained experience as an Intermediate Software Engineer or are ready to move into the role now.
- Excellent coding skills and a solid understanding of web technologies and protocols.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Docker.
- You know Linux (including Bash script coding).
- Solid expertise in SQL.
- Experience in the Public Health sector.
- Have a good understanding of health interoperability standards and patterns.
- Interest in DevOps.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Golang, TypeScript, or React.
- Docker Swarm.
- You proudly take ownership of your software deliverables and work unsupervised by other Senior Developers.
- Great at critical thinking, resolving problems, and eager to explore new tech stacks and tools.